Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Balance

Sort of have had that feeling lately of waiting for the other shoe to drop. Keep having that mild anxiety lurking like something not good is about to go down.

Maybe it just means I need to mix things up. Instead of anticipating the change I just need to make it happen.

I'd like to be able to flip a switch and find myself in a better state of mind. I keep thinking if I read the right book, or bought a new pair of jeans, or pierced something, or finally started riding my bike outside of my commute that I might just feel better and a little more alive. Biking might not be such a bad idea...I could use some exercise to de-stress these days.

All this talk about "really living" instead of just being alive...well I guess I don't really even know what that means sometimes.

I am most alive when laughing for an inappropriately long time, having one of those conversations that just lasts for hours, walking outside, being at the ocean, thinking outloud, hearing that song on the radio that I love.

Hello world!

No comments:

Post a Comment